Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kissing Boys

Yesterday afternoon as Daddy was getting ready to head out the door to go to work, he kissed Tooty good-bye.  Then he came over to the couch and gave me a kiss.  And I made him give me another.  And another.  Tooty piped up, "Stop it guys!"  And we told her no - it's okay for us to kiss.

Daddy told her that someday when she is big she can find a boy to kiss.  I said that it would be nice if she waited until college.  And Daddy said if she's lucky she might find someone in high school.

Her response?  "That would be great!"

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Woah there HIGHSCHOOl?
I'm with you man, college sounds good.
Get an education first then meet the man of your dreams.
LOL

Fab Five said...

Let's get real here, Milz. You'll be lucky if she waits until she's 16 for her first kiss! :) Carson reacts the same way when Ry and I kiss- "Ewww! slobber kisses!"