Monday, January 31, 2011

Once Upon a Dream

While Big Sister has been starting to use the potty, we will sing a few songs together or read the potty book (Once Upon a Potty - I totally recommend it!).  While I was changing Cupcake's diaper tonight, Big Sister was behind me and singing to herself in the mirror:

"I know you, I walked with you....I know you and saw you in the mirror"

I think somewhere there was the word dream mixed in.  Her favorite songs for me to sing to her anytime we are singing are "Heigh Ho" from Snow White, "Once Upon a Dream" from Sleeping Beauty, and "Cinderelly" from Cinderella, of course.  I find it really interesting, since we only own Sleeping Beauty, and I think she has only watched the other two once in her life.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It always amazes me what kids remember.
Yuki likes to make up songs as well.