Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Words

So far in Tooty's life, she hasn't said anything that was mean or bad...super innocent, and we like it that way.

Tonight as she was getting up to the table, we were talking about something.  I wasn't in the greatest mood, and her reply to our conversation was, "Stupid." 

She didn't say it like she was calling me stupid, and I wasn't sure if that's what I heard or not, so I asked her what she said.  And she repeated, "stupid".  Since that is not a word that we use much around here, I wondered where she had heard it.  And after asking her, I received the place: at school.  Said with complete belief. 

I still don't know where she heard it, but it sure wasn't at school!

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Payton just said that for the first time last week and like you it's not said here so we don't know where it came from, maybe a movie she watched? I still took me by surprise and I still am not happy that it's in her vocab now