Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Why We LOVE Stephanie

My sister is a superb aunt.  She teaches the kids all about having fun.
We had a great two weeks visiting my parents & Stephanie
while Daddy was in Boise, Idaho with the Army.
 Tooty and Steph washed the cars.
 Do you think she likes it?  No doubt, especially after watching her below.
I don't mind the screaming when it's 
because the kids are delighted - it sounds totally different
when they are angry, even though it's basically the same scream.
 She's willing to read and read and read.
 She lets the girls do her makeup.
 And had a tea party in the backyard, complete
with fancy dresses.
I was talking to Papa during the party, so I was just able to snap a
few after shots.


Thanks Stephanie!  

We love you!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love her and I'm not even related to her.
What a blessing.
I can't believe how much your kids are growing up Missy.
I'm sad I'm not around.