Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Couple Firsts

The girls enjoy the stairs in our house.
They have invented a way of going down that I have never seen before,
and it's pretty entertaining to watch from the bottom or the top.
So here you go.
Tomato is a little faster, so if you just want to watch one video, I suggest the 2nd.



 Also, I am the only one in our family who has seen the ocean in real life.
So we thought we'd head to a beach on the sound,
since it's close.
I know it's not really like being at the ocean, but we're planning
a trip to the coast after we get the backyard done.
 Kidney Bean's having a great time.
 We found a teeny, tiny green crab under a rock.
Can you spot him?
Don't feel bad if you can't - he was pretty small.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

For some reason my ipad won't show videos so I had to remind myself to watch these on my 'real' computer.
Pretty cute man. It's nice to see the girls.
I couldn't see the crab.
I miss the beach.